We are looking for Software Quality Assurance Engineer.
Candidates with 3-4 years of hands-on experience working on the following are encouraged to apply:
- Design, develop, & maintain .Net Core, the based application that has been developed in-house to automate the functional/regression/performance testing of our web and cloud-based products.
- Closely work with the Automation lead to ensure design conformity and code consistency of the test automation tool.
- Test software in different browsers, databases, and operating system environments.
- Develop test cases and automated scripts by understanding the project scope documents.
- Work closely with the BAs, QAs, and development teams to resolve application issues.
The Candidate must have:
- Experience in Automation Testing tools (like Katalon, Cypress, Selenium, Cucumber, etc), data structures, and algorithm design
- Strong working experience with Automation tools e.g. Katalon, Selenium, and JMeter.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Automation Engineer.
- White Box, Black Box, Regression, Penetration, Integration, and Load testing for Web and Bespoke applications.
- Working knowledge of version control tools e.g. GIT.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment and working knowledge of project management tools e.g. Azure DevOps, Taiga, Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Professional experience in developing QA artifacts e.g. test plans, test cases, issue logs, etc.
- Strong experience with API testing tools e.g. Postman
- Proficient in frameworks for automation like Junit, TestNG, Xunit, CodedUI, SpecFlow, Pyunit, or custom in-house built frameworks
- Experience working around cloud environments like AWS will be preferred
- Integration of test scripts in CI/CD pipelines (GitLab pipeline, GitHub Actions)
- Sound communication skills (verbal and written)
Katalon Studio, Selenium, load-testing, Documentation, Jmeter, black/white box, performing tests, plans/test cases.
ONLY FOR KARACHI